How Pay Telpay Online Works
Pay with Telpay Online
Pay CREATORS NODE with Telpay Online payment service. No service or transaction fees. Save on postage, envelopes and cheque costs.
How does it work?
Sign up for an account and register your banking information to withdraw the funds from with Telpay Online.
The following are instructions on how to create a business account for Telpay Online to pay CREATORS NODE
1.Sign Up at telpay.ca/online
- Complete all required fields in “Company and Contact Information” and “Payment Details”
- Enter 0084695 for Telpay Biller Code.
- Confirm and activate your account. (enter your e-mail and setup your password)
2. Make your first payment
Complete required payment details in “Biller information” and “Payment instructions”.
- Telpay Biller Code: 0084695
- Customer Account Number: 9 digits
- Enter payment amount and choose payment date*
- Confirm and accept payment details
3. Confirm your payment method
- Enter the bank account that Telpay should debit your payment from
- Review and agree to Customer Agreement
- For verification purposes, email a copy of void cheques for businesses or a utility bill or individuals and signed authorization form to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com, or by fax at 866-396-2548 and mail to: Creators Node, 3-212 Henderson Hwy, Suite 324, Winnipeg, MB R2L 1L8**
*Please allow 3 business days for your payment to be applied to CREATORS NODE **First payment cannot be processed until we receive a copy of your void cheques for business or a utility bill for individuals and signed authorization form.
You can view a short video tutorial here.